Cats accepted into our program will only be accepted if they meet the Anesthesia Release Free Roaming Cat Clinic criteria as spelled out as follows.
- 1)**To be eligible for the donation-based clinics, I understand that the spay/neuter/vaccination is only available for feral/un-owned cats, and I certify that to the best of my knowledge these cats are un-owned. I accept any liability that may occur to the trapping and treatment of an owned cat and agree to waive any right to bring suit versus Rowena Wildlife Clinic, Catlink, or their volunteers and facilities resulting from the trapping and treatment of an owned cat.
- 2)**I understand that all cats will be "ear tipped" by the surgical removal of the tip of the right ear while under anesthesia so they can be easily Identified as having been sterilized and vaccinated.
- 3)**Clinics are funded entirely by donations and a $20 per cat donation is suggested but not required. Checks should be made out to Rowena Wildlife Clinic.
- 4)**I recognize the risks cats face during handling, anesthesia, and surgery and hold Rowena Wildlife Clinic, Catlink, the Gorge Kitten Project, their veterinarians, volunteers, and facilities , harmless should a cat experience complications, injury, escape, or death.
- 5)**I understand that trapped animals may be dangerous and I agree not to open any trap or handle any animal unless specifically instructed. I release Rowena Wildlife Clinic, Catlink, their veterinarians and volunteers from any liability for any damages or injuries that I may incur or cause while trapping, confining, transporting or releasing these cats.
- 6)**As deemed by a veterinarian to be severely ill or injured or that tests positive for FeLV or FIV, the cat may be humanely euthanized without prior notification to caretaker/trapper.
- 7)**Since these are homeless cats, I agree to relinquish them for an adoption program if a suitable home becomes available and it is deemed in the best interest of the cat.
- 8)**I promise to see that following surgery, spayed/neutered cats will receive food, water, and necessary shelter on a regular basis when they are returned to the location from which they were taken. I commit to caring for these cats indefinitely and will secure a substitute caretaker if I am unable to provide adequate care. I acknowledge the possibility that once released, some cats may not return.
- 9)**I agree to pick up the treated cats at the specified time. Any cats not picked up will be considered abandoned and all fees associated with caring for the cat after the agreed pick up time will be the responsibility of the signer and legal abandonment will be filed and all deposits will be forfeited.